Work in Gauteng’s fastest growing commercial node
This premium-grade offi ce park development, with four buildings of approximately 2,400 m² each, off ers a valuable real estate investment for a company on a growth trajectory with the need to invest in their own premises. The buildings are suitable for single occupiers or can be divided into multi-tenant suites ranging in size from 207 m² to 375 m².
Waterfall Point’s location at the corner of Waterfall and Woodmead Drive, opposite the bustling Waterfall Lifestyle Centre and Waterfall Corner Centre, is outstanding. Proximity to several residential developments is also appealing.
Waterfall Point is the only commercial development available for sale, on a sectional title basis, in the Waterfall City area as all other offi ces are for rental only. This is a unique opportunity to purchase offi ce space in this sought-after Waterfall node.
10 Reasons to make Waterfall Point your business address
- Contemporary aesthetic with urban design principles
- 5 min walk to Gautrain bus stop, Virgin Active, Woolworths, Checkers and other amenities
- Sustainably responsible with energy effi cient philosophy
- 24/7 security guards and access control
- Generous open and basement parking
- Pedestrian friendly
- Close to Mall of Africa
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Social and breakaway spaces
- Fibre optics deployed across precinct
Corner Maxwell and Woodmead Drive
Open this page in your smartphone’s browser and then click on “(directions to our address)”. This will open Google maps, so you can navigate to this marker.