14 February 2018 – 6 to 11pm
LET LOVE LIGHT UP THE SKY
VALENTINE’S MOONLIGHT MARKET
Entry fee R25 per person
Reserve your spot at www.itickets.co.za
Join us from 6pm at Waterfall Park
- Live music
- Twinkle tent lights
- Food stalls
- Photo booth
- Silent movie
About the Market
- Venue: Waterfall Park adjacent to the Mall of Africa.
- Visitors to the market will have access between 17h30 and 23h00.
- Parking at Mall of Africa, Parkades E and G, level 5, normal parking tariffs will apply.
- Family friendly market, children welcome, children under 2 years enter the market for free.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome at the market on a leash, but not in any Mall areas
- Visitors are welcome to bring along picnic blankets and chairs – gazebos and umbrellas will not be allowed. Picnic blankets will be on sale at the market.
- Vendor payments in cash or on electronic platforms.
- No picnic baskets, food or alcohol may be brought into the market.
- There will be food and refreshments for sale at the market. You can look forward to the following wonderful treats – Sumting Fresh (Chicken), Sushi, Dim sum, Chocolates, Chocolate pasta, Potato Tornado, Ice cream, Cupcakes, Macaroons, Flowers, Cheese/meats/breads, Oysters, Soy candle, Candy floss/sweets, Love Gin, Nougat, Balkan Burger, Mediterranean (veg option), MCC/Wine, Mojitos, Gin on tap, Beer, Biltong, Mexican, Paella.
- For more information contact email@example.com
Pre-book a picnic spot or table at www.itickets.co.za at R25 per person, kids under the age of 2 enter the market for free. Ticket sales at the gates on the day of event – depending on availability.
Numbers are limited, gates will be closed when full capacity is reached.
Easter Pop-Up Market
From 14 to 16 April 2017 shoppers were able to browse and enjoy artisanal crafts and contemporary food.
FANTASY OF LIGHT – THE SECRET CASTLE PANTOMIME
AN EXTRAVAGANT DISPLAY OF LIGHT AND TALENT
The Waterfall Park is home to a magnificent extravaganza of lights, music, exceptional local- and international talent, as well as the best outdoors festive season entertainment ever experienced on South African soil!
All dressed up and nowhere to go? This year boredom will not reign supreme in the lives of South African families. Because from 25 November 2016 to 24 December 2016, the amphitheatre at the country’s leading retail giant will be transformed into a spellbinding wonderland of extraordinary lights and visual effects, Christmas decorations, music and an unforgettable stage production that grandparents, parents and cool teenagers will enjoy just as much as the smaller children.
A majestic, nine meter high set, 104 colourful costumes, 22 km strings of twinkling fairy lights, a giant stage, 12 m of captivating Christmas ornaments with cheerful lighting, a unique 160 m waterfall of cascading lights and a world-class concert all contribute toward a dazzling experience like none other before.
This Christmas spectacular offers a fun-fuelled, once in a lifetime experience for young and old. Shows will take place daily from Monday to Sunday, under the starry sky. Gates open at 18:00 and by 20:00 the 3 000 guests will be amazed by a 70 minute show, transporting them to a gripping wonderland, where Cirque du Soleil meets Christmas cheer. Tickets can be booked through Computicket at R120 per adult entry, while kids under eighteen years of age and seniors will only pay R80. Tickets are available for children under 2 years old for R20 at the door. Secure parking is available and tickets will be exchanged for different dates in the case of unpredictable weather circumstances.
Get into the festive mood and bring along your whole family for a fun night out with your favourite Christmas characters that will entertain you with their witty sayings and acrobatic dance moves – in a way that you have never seen before. Fantasy of Light is so much more than just another show… it is an experience!