14 February 2018 – 6 to 11pm
LET LOVE LIGHT UP THE SKY
VALENTINE’S MOONLIGHT MARKET
Entry fee R25 per person
Reserve your spot at www.itickets.co.za
Join us from 6pm at Waterfall Park
- Live music
- Twinkle tent lights
- Food stalls
- Photo booth
- Silent movie
About the Market
- Venue: Waterfall Park adjacent to the Mall of Africa.
- Visitors to the market will have access between 17h30 and 23h00.
- Parking at Mall of Africa, Parkades E and G, level 5, normal parking tariffs will apply.
- Family friendly market, children welcome, children under 2 years enter the market for free.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome at the market on a leash, but not in any Mall areas
- Visitors are welcome to bring along picnic blankets and chairs – gazebos and umbrellas will not be allowed. Picnic blankets will be on sale at the market.
- Vendor payments in cash or on electronic platforms.
- No picnic baskets, food or alcohol may be brought into the market.
- There will be food and refreshments for sale at the market. You can look forward to the following wonderful treats – Sumting Fresh (Chicken), Sushi, Dim sum, Chocolates, Chocolate pasta, Potato Tornado, Ice cream, Cupcakes, Macaroons, Flowers, Cheese/meats/breads, Oysters, Soy candle, Candy floss/sweets, Love Gin, Nougat, Balkan Burger, Mediterranean (veg option), MCC/Wine, Mojitos, Gin on tap, Beer, Biltong, Mexican, Paella.
- For more information contact email@example.com
Pre-book a picnic spot or table at www.itickets.co.za at R25 per person, kids under the age of 2 enter the market for free. Ticket sales at the gates on the day of event – depending on availability.
Numbers are limited, gates will be closed when full capacity is reached.